"I gained a little weight, but I will lose it while training with coach Kim Ki-dong."

  Jo Young-wook (24) is back.


Cho Young-wook has been active in Seoul since 2018 and has grown into the team's star. Cho Young-wook has played for all national teams of each age group since his childhood, to the point where he is called the ‘King of the national team for each age group.’ He proudly ranked first with 84 appearances in national team A matches for each age group.

Cho Young-wook began his military service by enlisting in Gimcheon Sangmu in 2023 after the 2022 Hangzhou Asian Games were postponed by a year. Cho Young-wook showed off his peak skills in the 2023 season by scoring '7 consecutive goals', tying the record for the most consecutive goals in K-League 2 history.

Cho Young-wook's performance continued at the Asian Games. Cho Young-wook won the gold medal by scoring 4 goals and 3 assists in 7 games. In particular, he completed his 'early discharge' by scoring the winning goal in the final against Japan.

Seoul, which newly appointed coach Kim Ki-dong, held his first training at Guri Champions Park on the 5th, and Cho Young-wook also finally joined Seoul. Youngwook Cho led a bright mood throughout his training and even scored several goals in mini games. 

Jo Young-wook, who met with reporters after training, said, “It was fun. It was difficult because it was my first training (laughter). “Winter training will be more difficult, but I’m looking forward to it,” he said.

Regarding Coach Kim’s appointment to Seoul, “Personally, I had good memories from the game against Pohang. Coach Kim Ki-dong is known as a great player, and I think it's a very good move for him to join our team. “Not only me but many other players are looking forward to it,” he said.

Jo Young-wook is now in his 7th year in Seoul. As he is now in his mid-20s, he has shown himself to be a leader who leads the training atmosphere with the new young players he has joined in training. A Seoul official at the scene also explained the changed atmosphere, saying, “Young-wook was a child when he first came, but he doesn’t seem to be anymore.”

Cho Young-wook said, “When I returned to Seoul, I was surprised by the number of young players. “As I have reached a certain level, I need to lead, and I will try to do my part to get along well with the new players.” 

After being discharged from the military, Jo Young-wook seemed to gain a little weight while enjoying his status as a ‘civilian’. Jo Young-wook smiled and asked, “Did the director tell you?” and added, “When I was in the military, I heard that his face was not good. He gained weight while resting, but now he will lose it, so I'm not worried (laughs). “He will try to follow the coach’s training well,” he pledged.

Seoul's Na Sang-ho, who played as an ace until last season, is leaving for Japan. This is a new season where Cho Young-wook's role is more important than ever.

Cho Young-wook said, “Of course, other players must fill Sang-ho’s place. “It’s the same for me, so I try to take responsibility,” he said.

for more info check this :  먹튀검증

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 10th anniversary of the i-League saw hope in the grassroots

No score for a month → Shake your position? Richarlison still ranks second in team assists

Deft-Keria, their story continues this year as well